Happy Halloween!

We took Hannah to her grandparent's houses yesterday for trick or treating.

We got her all dressed up in her costume. Her costume was the same costume I wore when I was 18 months old. It was really great to have my little girl wear it!



She looked so stinkin' cute!

I'll scan a photo of me in the costume sometime this week and I'll do a side by side. :o)

But once we were all dressed up we headed over to my parents house.







Then we headed over to Nick's parents house.



We also made stops to Hannah's GG's house and her Auntie Mandi and Uncie Travis's house.

Needless-to-say, Hannah had a blast and has been enjoying her candy! I couldn't get over her cute little pigtails and how cute she looked in the costume. It definitely brought a smile to my face to see her so excited about everything. :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. Looks like she had fun. I love the pigtails!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)