So much to do!

I had a hard time sleeping last night. I woke up around 2:00 and thoughts just kept flooding my head. I don't think I managed to fall back asleep until close to 4:00.

As the end of October nears, I can't help but think about how our baby boy will be here in a little over 3 months. 3 MONTHS! What the heck!? There is so much that needs to get done in those 3 months and with the holidays thrown into that mix, I am starting to freak out!

I don't want to wait until the last minute to get baby L's nursery (yeah, we still have decided on a name) in order because who knows what this whole high blood pressure thing is going to decide to do at the end of those 3 months. I was hoping to have an empty room to work on but I'm thinking that I might have to repaint while we still have our office set up. Ugh. It's so not the ideal situation.

Also as time get's closer, I feel like there are so many things that we have to buy. We go from the obvious: crib and bedding (which my mom is getting) and dresser; to things that seem obvious: diapers and clothes; to things that are not so obvious: baby blankets and toys that aren't pink. We are well on our way in the clothes department (thanks to Nick's wonderful mom) but everything else is a work in progress.

I really wish we could go back in time about a month, then I would feel better that we still had 4 months to go. But time just keeps ticking away. AH! I feel like I need to be doing something, like I need to be getting something accomplished but I just don't know what there is for me to do right now.

I definitely need to order that bedding so I can decide on a paint color. Maybe after Hannah's birthday I can at least move everything away from the walls in the office and get it sanded and painted. Then I would be able to cross something off of our very long to-do list! :o)

Sorry for the randomness of this post. I'll post a video of Hannah playing in the leaves later on today! :o)

Photobucket

1 comment

  1. It will be all ok! Are you having a shower? You'll get lots of boy stuff then too! :o)

    I freak out about that stuff too....what if we get pregnant and I'm early....we don't even have a second bedroom yet. :o) I'll really be doing everything LAST minute! :oP At least we won't be painting though. It's going to be just a crazy for us. :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)