22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +13 pounds total. 


Maternity clothes? Pants all the time. Tops most of the time.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep? Better! I only get up maybe 2 or 3 times to pee now instead of 4 or 5! :o)


Best moment this week? I bought some boy clothes for our little man.


Food cravings: Nothing really


Gender: BOY! :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? All the time.


What I miss? Being able to lay on my stomach.


What I'm looking forward to: Getting the bedding so I can pick out paint colors. I changed my mind on the set I'm getting. I'll post about it soon.


Milestones: Grayson weighs over a pound now. He's also around 11 inches long from head to heel.

Baby, fetus at 22 weeks - BabyCenter
Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)