Colson's DIY Baby Toms

I don't claim to be the best sewer on the face of this planet but I am always willing to take on a good sewing challenge.

When I saw THIS on Pinterest, I knew that I had to give sewing these a try. They were too cute...and much cheaper than buying an actual pair of Tom's.

So I bought the pattern HERE, and headed to the fabric store to buy fabric.

I was able to get an hour and a half to myself yesterday to sew all of the pieces together.
Ummmm...could they be any cuter!?

I decided to make the 18month-2T size so they would fit longer, but sadly they are a bit too big right now.

I love them though. I might have to make another pair. :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments

  1. I'm thinking pink for the next pair. :oP

    Those are adorable by the way!! So crafty! :o)

    Oh and would Colson like a 'luvie?' I have left over minky fabric and boy fabric (brown with different colored circles)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Perhaps! :oP

      And if you would like to make him one that would be awesome.

      Delete
  2. oh.my.goodness!

    those are absolutely adorable. uber impressed here with your sewing skills. oh and uber jealous as well ;)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)