4th of July

We had a nice 4th of July despite the crazy heat.

Tuesday, we had a BBQ at my parents house. My sister and BIL were in from out of town and my aunt and uncle came. My BIL made pulled pork and ribs and my dad cooked some chicken on the grill. I made some buffalo chicken dip that was too good for words and some cheesecake stuffed strawberries--you know, the healthy necessities. :o)

Hannah went swimming for a bit, later in the evening, after the crazy heat lessened a bit.

Wednesday, we headed over to Nick's parent's house. We spent a few hours in the pool and then headed back home to put the kiddos down for a nap. Then we went back for dinner--deli sandwiches because it was just too darn hot to grill anything.

Here are just a few pictures that my MIL took.



These glasses were too cute. I love the above photo!

We tried to get all three cousins to wear them for a photo but Colson was kind of over photos by that point.



So, we got one of just the girls.



I also got to love on my beautiful niece, Natalia. Ummm, yeah...baby fever, right here!



And one of the little man...who looks not so little in this photo. I die from his cuteness!



I hope everyone had a fun and safe holiday.

I am still kind of in denial that it is even July. How did it sneak up on me so fast?

2 comments

  1. So cute and he does look like such a big boy! Thanks for linking up.

    Stephanie @ My Messmerized Life

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)