Baby Bedding-BOUGHT!

So I have changed my mind on our baby baby AGAIN

A few weekends ago, I went to Babies R Us with my mom to finish my registry and I saw this beautiful bedding.  My mom was buying the bedding for us as my shower gift so she decided to just get it while I was there.  It is so cute, I love it... but it is very girly!  I hope I didn't jinx myself by getting gender specific bedding before the 3D ultrasound to confirm gender.  :o/  I guess we'll see.

    


I've picked out espresso furniture to go with it... I'm not fond of the white furniture.  I think the darker furniture will ground the space instead of just blending together.  And I will probably NOT paint the walls pink.  I can only handle so much pink and I think putting it all over the walls will just be over the top.  I think I will paint it a shade of the green and then as an accent, paint either a pink and cream strip or pink boxes to highlight her name on the wall or both... we'll just have to see when it come time to paint, how crazy I want to get. :o)


No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)