Third Trimester!

I have officially entered my third trimester... which means I have less that three months before Baby Loving makes her grand entrance.  AH!  Less than THREE months!

She's moving a lot... but oddly enough, only when I'm laying down.  And when she does move I get kicked or poked on opposite sides of my stomach... like on the right and on the left.  Weird!  She must be pretty comfortable in there, thats all I can say!  

I haven't really started freaking out yet... yet being the key word there though.  Maybe its because I'm still not feeling 100% pregnant.  I am currently 27 weeks and my belly isn't all that big.  I can still bend over, etc... and I haven't reached that uncomfortable stage yet... the only thing that reminds me that I am pregnant are those kicks I get when I'm laying down  and of course not being able to lay on my stomach and having to pee every hour.  I'm sure once we start our childbirth classes in September, that will make it feel more real and I will start freaking out.  Who knows!  Until then, I am just enjoying this relatively easy pregnancy.  I have no complaints at all which is more than I could have ever asked for.  I only hope my delivery goes as smoothly!

My baby shower is coming up in about 5 weeks, so that is pretty exciting.  I haven't seen most of my extended family since Easter so it will be nice to see everyone again. 

We also sold our house, which is wonderful!  Now we get to start our new one.  I'm hoping that we can move in before Christmas... I guess we'll see.

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)