3D/4D Ultrasound

So Nick and I have decided to get a 3D/4D Ultrasound done.  I'm really excited about it because the last time we saw our little girl was when I was 16 weeks. (I am now 26 weeks)

At my doctors appointment last week my doctor said nothing about scheduling another ultrasound so we thought we would do the 3D/4D.  So we have scheduled the elective ultrasound for August 30th and the grandparents-to-be will be joining us!  I'm really excited and it is going to be really hard waiting the remaining 3 1/2 weeks!  It will be really nice to see our little girl again though... and it sill set my mind at ease getting a confirmation of the baby's gender!

I have another doctors appointment on August 28th so we'll see if she schedules us for another normal ultrasound.  My doctor is very old school so I'm not even sure if she does more than one.  But if she does than it will be a double bonus of getting to see our baby on ultrasound so close together!  :o)

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)