24 Weeks

Sorry this is a day late.


How far along? 24 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +16 pounds total. 


Maternity clothes? Pants all the time. Tops most of the time.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep? Better! I only get up maybe 2 or 3 times to pee now instead of 4 or 5! :o)


Best moment this week? We finally decided on a name! A separate post will come soon. We also got his bedding...which is different from the last one I posted about so I will do a post on that as well! :o)


Food cravings: Nothing really...just maybe all of the Halloween candy.


Gender: BOY! :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? All the time, especially in the morning though.


What I miss? Being able to lay on my stomach. It's also getting hard to breathe so I miss not being able to be comfortable in that department.


What I'm looking forward to: Getting the basement far enough along so we can move some stuff out of our current office and I can paint the walls of the new nursery.


Milestones: Baby boy C weighs over a pound and is about 12 inches long from head to heel. His brain is growing and his lungs are starting to produce surfactant.

Baby, fetus at 24 weeks - BabyCenter
Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)