Christmas Cards

I realize that we are only a day after Halloween but I wanted to get our Christmas cards designed and ordered before things got too crazy around here with the Holidays, the nursery, the pregnancy, etc. So the other week I designed our card and yesterday I ordered them.

I used one of the fabulous photos that Amy Straka took and I just love how it turned out. :o)

Now, I know some people who will be receiving a card, also read my blog; so if you want to be surprised I wouldn't read any further. For those who want to see it, then go ahead and scroll down.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Here is the front:

And the back: 


I love them and I figured we'd give Hannah the spotlight this year since next year she'll have to share it with her brother!  :oP 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

6 comments

  1. Love it, I need to order ours too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute!!! Yeah, ummm...maybe you should start working on ours too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney-
    Let me know what you're thinking (flat or folded, photo or no photo) and I can get started on them! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. probably flat. We plan to get family pics done here in the next 2 weeks and I would like to use a pic from those on it. Other than that, you have free rein :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure, Tanja! :o)

    Courtney, just send me a photo whenever you decide on one and I'll get started!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)