28 Weeks

How far along? 28 weeks

Weight gain/loss: Maybe I should start omitting this part of the survey... 

*hangs head in shame* 
I'm up 9 pounds from 5 weeks ago. I'm not very happy with myself. I indulged a bit too much in Halloween candy, I think. I am up a total of 25 pounds which is only 5 pounds short of the total weight gain I wanted with this pregnancy. It looks like I will exceed my weight gain goal...A part of my wants to cry and the other part of me wants to kick my own ass. I'm mad at myself. But there is nothing I can do about it now. Colson is healthy and that is all that matters at this point in time!

Maternity clothes? Pants all the time. Tops most of the time.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep? I still get up to pee and I toss and turn most of the night. It's the norm now, I guess.


Best moment this week? Had an ultrasound this morning and Colson is actually measuring 7 days ahead, which is good because high blood pressure can tend to decrease fetal growth.


Food cravings: Just looking forward to turkey and mashed potatoes...although I won't be eating tons!


Gender: It's still a boy! We saw Colson's little man parts on the ultrasound today. :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? All the time. 


What I miss? My body not hurting all the time.


What I'm looking forward to: A wonderful Thanksgiving with my family! 



I'm also hoping my blood pressure stays in check. Today is was 140/90...and that is with me being on my medication. The doctor didn't seem worried but I know that is high because that is how high it was when he put me on medication. I'm a bit confused as to why he wasn't concerned. :o/ Hopefully it was just a fluke today and in two weeks it's better.

Milestones: Colson is 2 1/2 pounds and 15 inches long. 


I have also reached the point of having doctor's appointments every two weeks. I go back on December 8th. Then 1 or 2 weeks after that I will have another ultrasound, plus I will start having weekly non-stress tests done at the hospital. Time is going to fly by now! Yikes!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

4 comments

  1. All I want is mashed potatoes! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. high risk pregnancy are fun, aren't they! (please note my sarcasm!) I feel your pain. Hang in there! At least little man is doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as he's doing well that's all I care about! :o) Plus, we get to see him on screen again and that always puts a smile on my face. I do think I'm going to write my name on a bed at the hospital though if I have to go every week. :oP

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh what a cute little face!!!!! So excited!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)