26 Weeks

How far along? 26 weeks

Weight gain/loss: I don't even want to know. Between the Halloween candy and Hannah's left over birthday cake, I'm sure I've packed on quite a few in the past 2-3 weeks.  :o/ At my last appointment though, I was up 16 pounds.


Maternity clothes? Pants all the time. Tops most of the time.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep? My legs have been driving me nuts so I have been tossing and turning alot. Thank you Restless Leg Syndrome. This in turn has been driving Nick nuts and is keeping him awake at night, which if you know Nick, is not an easy task. That boy can sleep through anything.


Best moment this week? Colson now has some blue and green blankets of his very own, so now he won't have to use Hannah's pink and purple ones!  :oP


Food cravings: I'm just glad the Halloween candy is gone! :o)


Gender: BOY! :o) Colson David


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Yeppers. He's slowly making his way to my rib cage.


What I miss? Being able to lay on my stomach and being able to bend over with getting out of breath


What I'm looking forward to: Getting the basement far enough along so we can move some stuff out of our current office and I can paint the walls of the new nursery.


Milestones: At 26 weeks pregnant, I'm two-thirds of the way through my pregnancy and my uterus is about two and a half inches above my belly button. He now weighs a full two pounds and measures nine-plus inches from crown to rump. And this week, his eyes, which until now were developing under fused eyelids, start to open.

26 weeks pregnant


I'll be sure to take an updated belly pic today too...once I get dressed! So stay tuned! :o)



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)