Happy Halloween!

Here are my little trick or treaters!
Snow White and her dwarf. :o)

I made both costumes. They're nothing too special but I made them so that means a lot to me! And hopefully one day it will mean a lot to them, as well. :o)

This was the first time that we actually took Hannah out trick or treating. Last year we just went to the grandparents houses but this year we hit up a nearby subdivision before we made the stops at the grandparent's.



Colson was just along for the ride...but he looked super cute! :o)
Hannah had a blast and did a great job saying 'trick or treat!' She went to bed tonight saying that 'Tomorrow when I wake up, I go get more candy.' :oP 



I hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)