The Road To A Better Me--Week 7

First off, sorry I missed last week but I was out of town. It was probably for the best though because I was not happy with my numbers.

Last Friday I was up a pound from the previous Friday. And by monday I was up a pound and a half--149. (yikes!)

So after last week/weekends set back of gaining a bit, I was determined to get back on track this week!

This mornings weigh-in brought me a brief 147.5 (which would have gotten me back to where I was 2 weeks ago) but then that evil scale jumped up to 148.

So I am still half a pound from where I was. :o( It sucks but it's okay. I am feeling better about myself and that is really what matters! I just have to keep with it. Maybe next Friday I can tell you all that I finally lost 10 pounds.

2 comments

  1. Hang in there, girl! :) Just this morning I discovered that I'm back to my pre-baby weight of 159! I definitely want to lose more, though, since I was overweight to begin with. Good luck this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I think that's good for being out of town got a few days. It means you made good decisions!! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)