Happy 3rd Birthday Hannah!

Three years ago today, at exactly 9:26am, I held my beautiful daughter for the very first time. It was a moment that changed my life forever. I became a mommy. It was perfect.
The past three years have flown by but they have definitely been the best three years of my life. I have watched this little baby girl grow up to become a wonderful, funny, and loving 3 year old.

From your first smile to your first word.



From walking to running and jumping.



From our only child to the best big sister ever.

Hannah,
We love you more than words could ever express and everyday we become more and more proud to be your parents. No matter how old you get, you will always be our little butterfly! 
Love,
Mommy and Daddy

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)