Chicken and Spinach Dip Pizza

I made this pizza for dinner last night and it was really good! Nick said it was his 2nd favorite pizza...next to his own buffalo chicken pizza that he makes. So I'm sure I'll be making this again and again. It's super easy so I thought I would share the recipe. ENJOY!


Chicken and Spinach Dip Pizza
Chicken and Spinach Dip Pizza


1 can (13.8 oz) Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust


1 container (8 oz) refrigerated spinach dip
1 cup chopped cooked chicken
1 large tomato, seeded, chopped (1 cup)
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 oz)




1.  Heat oven to 400°F. Sprinkle cornmeal on 12-inch square pizza stone. Unroll dough on pizza stone. Starting at center, press out dough with hands to 12-inch square, forming 1/2-inch rim. Bake 8 minutes.


2.  Spread spinach dip over partially baked crust. Top with chicken, tomato and mushrooms. Sprinkle with cheese.


3.  Bake 12 to 15 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.




I omitted the tomatoes and mushrooms because we're not big fans and the pizza still tasted great. The next time I make it though, I might add in a few onions. :o)






Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)