Christmas Cards

Christmas is right around the corner.  Have you ordered your christmas cards yet? (Don't worry, I haven't either! :oP )

Well I have deigned a few simple christmas cards and they are now for sale in my etsy store . You should check them out!  :o)


This is a folded card design: perfect as a christmas card, thank you card or even gift tags.




The following are all single-sided cards.








And if you don't see something you like, that's no problem! I love to do custom design work as well, so contact me if you're interested! I would love to design your perfect christmas card!  :o)


***************


And if you haven't voted in my side bar on which design you prefer , please do so! I am indecisive, so I need you help! :oP


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)