Sweater Dress-FOUND!

I got a sweater dress from Target . It was $29.99 so you can't really beat that price for a dress. It's black and really simple so I am hoping to dress it up with some necklaces, earrings maybe, grey tights and hopefully boots.

I couldn't find the exact dress on their website but this is pretty close:

Product Image Mossimo® Black: Bell Sleeve Sweater Dress - Ebony
Except the dress I got is 3/4 length sleeves.

Like I said, nothing super fancy so I want to dress it up a bit with a necklace(s).

I've been looking around Sam Moon for some different options and came across these:





I think I like the last one best because it brings in the three different metal colors.

As for boots, I'm not sure whether flat boots or boots with heels will look better. What do you think?

Womens American EagleAmerican Eagle Marley Flat Boot


Womens PredictionsTara Tall Shaft Boot


Or maybe flats would look better???
Womens Lela Rose for PaylessLela Rose for Payless Holly Satin Point Flat



Well, either way... I have the dress! 1 down, 2 more things to go until the outfit is complete. :o)


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)