A year ago today

It was a year ago today that I found out that I was pregnant! A year ago! It was a day of crazy emotions.  I remember it being hard to sit at work because I had yet to tell Nick.  I was excited and scared... this was definitely a life changing thing.  But I was so happy and remember it being hard for me to wait until dinner to share the news with Nick!

I can't believe it has been a year though.  Its even harder to believe that I have a 4 month old daughter!  I wouldn't change it for anything though!  I look at Hannah and wonder how we could be so lucky to have such a beautiful and perfect daughter. Sometimes its hard to believe that she is mine.  I just stare at her gorgeous little face and smile because it is the best sight in the world! She truly is the best thing that has ever happened to me (other than my husband, of course)! 

I loved being pregnant!  It was fabulous... and I can't wait to be pregnant again... but I love holding my daughter in my arms even more.  I just hope that this next year doesn't go by as fast as this past year... because in a year, Hannah will be walking all over the house.  She won't be a baby anymore.

She'll always be my baby though, and I love her more than anything in this world!

Hannah, I am so glad to be your mommy!  Daddy and I love you more than words can explain! 
Our lives were incomplete without you in it!




Photobucket

1 comment

  1. Awww! Time does fly, doesn't it? My one year will be on April Fools Day, although mine wasnt a joke...hehe. Blood test confirmed it :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)