Crab Cakes

Nick and I love crab cakes.  Whether its as a sandwich or just a crab cake, we will sometimes splurge and order them when we go out to eat.

I have been wanting to try to make some myself, so maybe this weekend, or in the coming weeks, I will buy the stuff to try a recipe out!

Here are a couple recipes that I have found... on Martha Stewart, of course! 
I'm not sure which one to try though... any suggestions?

Weekend Dinner: Down by the Bay


Zesty Crab Cakes


Crab Cakes with Saffron Vinaigrette


Mini Asian Crab Cakes


Photobucket

1 comment

  1. i say one of the top 2. i love crab cakes myself so you'll have to let me know how they turn out! in IN i was able to find some good ones in the frezzer section of Kroger...but can't find them here. :-/

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)