Hello 2010!

This was last year:




And here we are this year: 





We're a little less fancy this year. We just spent the evening at home...the three of us. 


We rang in the new year playing monopoly and eating toasted ravioli while our beautiful daughter slept in the other room. Granted to some it may be lame but I wouldn't have traded it for anything! 


So now here we are, it's 2010.  It's hard to believe that 10 years ago I was in my senior year of high school, dating the guy that would become my husband. I don't feel like I am that old! But now here we are, married a little over 2 years ago and we have a wonderful daughter. I would say not only has the past year been pretty fabulous, but so has the past 10 years! :o)


I am can't wait to see what 2010 has in store!


Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)