Apple Picking

This past Friday we took the kiddos out to the apple orchard to pick some apples. The weather was beautiful and honeycrisps (only the best apple EVER) were ready for picking so we figured it was the perfect time to go.

We have taken Hannah every year since she was born. You can view our trips HERE and HERE. So I was very excited to add Colson to this little family tradition that we have started.

We all had a great time and picked WAY too many apples! :oP
Waiting for the tractor to take us to the orchard.
Having fun on he tractor ride.

YAY! Apples!





Even Colson helped picked apples.

Just me and my babies.

I love his toothy grin!
Hannah had too much fun!
And yes, I did dress my kids alike. I think they are too cute for words! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)