33 Weeks!


How far along? 33 weeks!

Due Date: Doctor said if all stays like it is, he will induce somewhere between February 2nd and 8th...so less than 40 days to go! But I just have this feeling in the back of my head that things will need to be bumped up even earlier than that... stupid blood pressure!

Total weight gain/loss: +30 lbs <--yeah, that sucks. I'm 3 lbs shy of my weight gain with Hannah and I really wanted to stay under that weight gain. Ugh...the Holidays are killing me. I have no self control when it comes to cookies and candy.

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Stretch Marks? Nope!

Sleep: Uncomfortable!

Best moment this week: Celebrating our last Christmas as a family of three!

Movement: All the time!

Food cravings: Pretty much anything.

Food aversions: None.
  
Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: At my ultrasound last week my cervix was measuring 3cm...so no signs of dilation yet.

Belly Button in or out? Still in.

What I miss: Lots of things...but once Colson is here I will miss being pregnant. It's weird how that works.

What I am looking forward to: Our little man getting here! I know he needs to cook longer but I'm ready for him to come...even if our house isn't ready.
  
Milestones: Less than 40 days to go!. Colson weighs 4 pounds and is about 17 inches long.

I have another doctor's appointment tomorrow and an NST after it. Nick is off from work so he will be able to go and keep me company this time! Hopefully it's not as eventful as last week...  :o/


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)