31 weeks

How far along? 31 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +27 pounds.


Maternity clothes? Yeppers. Although I am buying some non-maternity tops that are longer so I can wear them after Colson comes.


Stretch marks? None yet!


Sleep? What sleep?


Best moment this week? We finally started painting the offices. I got my first coat of color on the walls...I'll post pics eventually. Plus we also got our flooring for the offices.


Food cravings: Christmas cookies! :o)


Gender: Boy! Colson David. :o)


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? All the time. Lovin' the jabs to the rib cage.


What I miss? My body being my own. 


What I'm looking forward to: Finishing up the painting and getting the flooring laid in the basement. I'm also washing all of Colson's clothes. I'm really wanting to get his room in order soon!


Milestones: Your uterus can now be felt four inches above your belly button, which means that it's pushing all the internal organs that used to be there somewhere else. That could explain why you're feeling a little spare on air lately, don't you think?

Your baby's on a roll, measuring an impressive 18 inches and weighing in at more than three pounds. You can still expect your developing baby to gain at least three to five pounds, possibly more, before you two meet. 
Pregnancy












Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)