32 Weeks!


How far along? 32 weeks!

Due Date: Doctor said if all stays like it is, he will induce somewhere between February 2nd and 8th...so less than 50 days to go! If my blood pressure goes up any more, Colson might have to come in January. Eek! We're reaching the point in my pregnancy where I got pregnancy induced hypertension with Hannah so hopefully this go around, it stays in check. :o/

Total weight gain/loss: +27 lbs

Maternity clothes? Yep!

Stretch Marks? Nope! I'm really hoping I avoid them this go around just like with Hannah. *fingers crossed*

Sleep: Uncomfortable! I toss and turn all night.

Best moment this week: Christmas with my dad's side.

Movement: All the time. However they have turned from kicks and punches to rolls and summersaults. I think he's running out of room! :oP 

Food cravings: Oh, these Christmas cookies are going to be the death of me! :oP

Food aversions: None.
  
Gender: Boy!

Labor Signs: None really. I could never tell when I had braxton hicks with Hannah and I can't really tell if I'm having them with Colson either.

Belly Button in or out? Still in. It never popped with Hannah so I don't think it will this time either.

What I miss: Being able to bend over without moaning! :oP

What I am looking forward to: Christmas! It will be our last one as a family of 3. Crazy to think about!

I also have a doctors appointment and NST tomorrow. Yay for hearing the heartbeat!
  
Milestones: I'm 32 weeks! Less than 50 days to go!



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. awww you look so cute!! I love your sweater. I was 32 weeks when I had Peytonn. I hope everything stays good with your blood pressure so that Colson can cook a bit longer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The sweater was a clearance item from Target--non maternity too, so I can wear it after! :o)

    And I hope Colson cooks a little longer too. My goodness, if he was to come this week we would go crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The only Christmas cookies I want I can't find. :o(
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed for Feb!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)