Your Three Words


Only 5 more days until the big ultrasound (and our 3 year anniversary)!

On Wednesday, at 9:00 in the morning I have my ultrasound. I'm glad my doctor's office only does morning ultrasounds because I'm not sure how I would make it through the day waiting for it. But I have to wake up at 7:45 (ew!) to drink 32 ounces of water by 8:00. This is the cruelest punishment for a pregnant woman...to have her drink tons of water in a short period of time and them hold it for an hour or two. It's mean and highly uncomfortable!

I am very excited though! :o) I find myself thinking about it almost all the time but if I think about it too much, I just make myself a nervous wreck! I'm sure that's not good for my blood pressure... :o/ I just want everything to be okay with our little peanut.

Of course we will also ask to find out the sex, but if you remember a previous post, we will not actually be finding out at the ultrasound. If baby cooperates, we're going to have the technician write the results and seal them in an envelope and then seal the photo in another envelope. We'll keep the photo in our possession (just in case the bakery messes up) and then give the written results to a local bakery to make the cake!

So we hope that everything is right on track with baby L and that on Saturday October 2nd, we can celebrate and find out the gender!

**********

Play along over at Jenni's Blog!

Photobucket

4 comments

  1. Aww, good luck mama! You guys must be so excited!

    I can't wait to hear if it's a healthy baby BOY or a healthy baby GIRL! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the news!! It seems like everyone is having boys lately, so maybe you will be too. But I still suspect girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Courtney, I think you are one of the few who thinks its a girl! :oP We'll know is a week! :o)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)