20 Weeks!

How far along? 20 weeks

Weight gain/loss: +9 pounds total. We'll find out the update to that tomorrow.


Maternity clothes? Pants all the time. Tops sometimes.


Stretch marks? Nope!


Sleep? Better! I only get up maybe 2 or 3 times to pee now instead of 4 or 5! :o)


Best moment this week? We finally started the project that is our basement. We're concentrating on our two offices right now and we've already got the main wall up! Is it sad that I am already thinking paint colors, light fixtures and furniture placement??? This also means that we'll be able to start thinking about the nursery! :o)


Food cravings: Chocolate. I thank the Halloween candy for that!


Gender: My guess is still a boy. :o) I will be wearing blue on Saturday!


Belly button in or out? In


Movement? Yep. Little peanut is most active in the morning but I will feel the occasional movement throughout the day.


What I miss? Being able to breathe. This cold/allergies thing is getting old! I just want to feel better.


What I'm looking forward to: Our 3 year anniversary is tomorrow and our big ultrasound is at 9 am!


Milestones: Baby weighs about 10 1/2 ounces now. He's also around 6 1/2 inches long from head to bottom and about 10 inches from head to heel.



Also, if I need to be induced 1 or 2 weeks early like my doctor predicts, then I am over half way through this pregnancy! Crazy!


 
Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)