Wish List Wednesday

I would love for the organizing fairy to come to my house and organize my office!


I would love tons of cute bins to store my crafts. I would like a cool filing cabinet to keep bills, receipts, etc. organized. I would love to have another table so my computer can have a home of its own and so can my sewing machine.


He/she can wait until our basement is finished to organize my office, I would understand. I'm sure the organizing fairy is pretty busy. But something needs to change or I will go crazy! I walk into our current office and I want to scream. I might get away with calling it an organized chaos but at the end of the day it is still chaos!  AHHHH!


Wanna play Wish List Wednesday???

Photobucket

3 comments

  1. I know, right!? I would love for this to be my office space!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! If only the cute bins weren't expensive!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)