Friday Fill-Ins




1. Salsa and the really thin tortilla chips from Chili's are so yummy.


2. The perfect sandwich: turkey, lettuce, pickles, mayo, cheese and you've even got mustard.


3. By the time I get home I'm just glad to be home because that means I was either away from Hannah or Nick or both.


4. Being able to get food for new recipes is what I look forward to most when grocery shopping.


5. And I was dreaming and hoping of the good things to come.


6. Your little girl calling you mama...is there anything else better?!


7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going plant shopping with the hubs, tomorrow my plans include staining our windows...maybe and Sunday, I want to enjoy my second mother's day with my family!

Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)