Dress-Up

Saturday, Nick and I got all dressed up to go to a wedding. I didn't really have anything to wear so I went shopping with my mom a few days before and I found this dress. I love it!

Sometimes it's fun to get dressed up. I think the last time I wore a dress was for Christmas and the time before that was at my baby shower in September 2008. So yeah, I don't get to dress up all that much.

We had a good time at the wedding but we were definitely ready to come home to Hannah. :o) I mean how could you not be???

Hannah attempting to smile for the camera. we're getting there! :oP


Photobucket

3 comments

  1. You wore one to my wedding :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your blog on Foster Family. Your daughter is so cute, and I really love your blog design!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)