Toddle Along Tuesday--Favorite Photo

I'm linking up with Growing Up Geeky this week for Toddle Along Tuesday.

This week we are supposed to post our favorite photo. Just one photo. How on earth am I supposed to pick ONE favorite photo between TWO kiddos?

After going through folders and past blogs posts, I managed to pick just one. And I kind of feel bad that it is of only one of our children. :o/

There are tons of photos that bring a smile to my face or that bring back a great memory, but I picked this photo because every time I look at it, it just makes me laugh.
Nick says it reminds him of Marla from A League Of Their Own.

3 comments

  1. Thanks for the laugh! A kinda freaky comparison. Your daughter is waaaaay cuter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha that is the cutest photo ever! And while that sweet face resemble Marla she's a million times cuter...it does make for a good laugh though :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)