Side-By-Side Comparison

I did this side-by-side comparison with Hannah when she was 15 months old, so I thought it would be fun to do it with Colson as well.



When Hannah was born it was split with each side of the family--my side though she looked like me and Nick's side thought she looked more like him. As she got older, we thought she started looking more like me. In this comparison, I think she definitely looks like me.

When Colson was born, again, my side said he looked like me. I thought he did too--even more-so than Hannah did. But as the months passed, he quickly started to look more like his daddy! And at 15 months old, I think he definitely looks like Nick did when he was younger--so much so that it kind of freaks me out!

What do you think?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)