Goofball!

I just wanted to write a random post and catch up on some photos that I have taken. I'm really kind of at a loss for things to write about so there's really nothing better than a photo post with a video bonus! :o)


I just love this top that Hannah has on! It's a Janie and Jack shirt and if you don't know anything about Janie and Jack, I will just tell you that they have super expensive clothes. So how did she get this shirt, you ask? We got it at Once Upon A Child. A shirt that normally would have cost $30.00 was only $4.00. :o) Love it!

I love her more than anything!

What's this mom?

Sometimes our little girl can be quite the goofball. We're not sure why she does some of the things she does, but we sure do get a good laugh out of them! :oP


For some reason she found the need to crawl into the hamper. She liked poking her fingers through those  holes in the netting.

And because I don't post too many videos on here, I thought I would post one I took a few weeks ago. We're not sure where she learns these things... walking backwards??? Like I said...she's a goofball!


Untitled from Jennifer Loving on Vimeo.




Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)