The Two That I Picked...

So I went ahead and ordered two different slings from Etsy.  I have no idea when Hannah will make here debut so I didn't want to wait since it will take a week or two to get the slings.  Thank you to everyone who gave me their opinions!  :o)

Here are the two that I picked:



Fresh Air Red and Blue and Teal Dots Pouch Sling in Moda Fabrics Sizes M and L

I decided to get one of each type of sling—a ring sling and a pouch sling.  I really loved the fleece pouch sling that I posted about but it was $54.00 and I could get these two slings for that same price so I decided to not get the fleece one.

I can't wait to get them in the mail!  I hear slings are fabulous!

3 comments

  1. Sorry I did't get a chance to comment before you decided. I do like your final choices though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. :oP That's alright. I was kind of impatient and decided to go ahead and pick... probably because I haven't even put together her crib yet and I needed to do something...shopping seemed like a good option! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh love them!!! And yes, indeed, slings are great!! Trust me, you will so appreciate them when everything else you have tried wont work to calm her down and get her to sleep. I love the choices you made too! That ring sling is gorgeous! Makes me want to get it too!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)