Introducing...

Hannah Danielle 

born on October 25th at 9:26am. 

Here is my birth story (the shortened version)...
I was induced at 8:00am on the 24th. I came to the hospital at 2 cm dilated already before any medicine but only got to 3 cm and then I seemed to stall even though my contractions were 2 minutes apart and pretty strong. I got some pain meds through my IV and thing picked up a bit... I finally got to 4 cm around 1:15 am.  My doctor broke my water at 1:30 and things moved more quickly. By 3:30 am I was 6 cm so I got an epidural because the IV meds just weren't cutting it! I got to 10 cm by about 8:15 am. My doctor let the contractions work for a bit longer to bring her down (and so I wouldn't have to push as long) and at 9:00 am on Saturday morning, I started to officially push. After 30 minutes of pushing Hannah was born! :o)

She was 6 lbs 12 oz and was 20 inches long. 

We couldn't be more blessed!  She's a sleeper... I have a hard time waking her up for feedings, which is making breast feeding quite difficult and frustrating. We'll see how it goes though. She is absolutely perfect! I couldn't be more in love!

 

2 comments

  1. Oh you guys!!! I'm crying.. she is so precious and you are so going to love being a mom!! I'm so happy for you guys!! I can't wait to see you in a month!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! She is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)