Induction Scheduled!

I have been fighting a headache all weekend so I called the doctor this morning. She wanted me to come in, so I spent the better part of this morning at the doctors office and the hospital. I got a non-stress test done and a biophysical profile done on Hannah. Those tests came out fine but my doctor still wants to deliver me early because of my high blood pressure issues. Sooo... I am being induced this Friday at 7 am. Hannah's birthday will either be October 24th or October 25th! :o) I can't believe she will be here in less that a week. AH! I will be sure to keep everyone informed and look for photos next week! :o)

1 comment

  1. I can't believe it is so soon! We are going camping so I guess I will have to look for updates when we get back! Can't wait to see photos!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)