36 Weeks!

It has been awhile since I have taken and posted a belly pic so here is my most recent--taken this morning.  Could this be one of my last belly pics?  I guess we'll find out tomorrow at my doctors appointment.

But things are going well.  She's moving around in there alot--not so much kicks anymore, just squirming.  It feels really weird! :oP Its harder to bend over now where before it was still pretty easy.  Sleeping is a lot more uncomfortable... I can't wait until I can sleep on my stomach again! I have seemed to avoid stretch marks up until this point so I am keeping my fingers (and everything else) crossed that I can avoid them all together.  I also hope that means that I will drop the baby weight pretty face after I have Hannah.  I am dying to wear 'normal' clothes again.  Maternity pants are comfortable but I don't have a lot of fall maternity shirts so I'm hoping I can quickly get back into my pre-pregnancy sweaters.

I have also gotten all of Hannah's clothes, etc washed so I can mark that off my list.  Her changing table is finished-storage boxes and all, so maybe I'll take a photo and post that on here tonight. My dad is putting the cradle together and we'll pick it up this weekend and then we'll probably also get the crib together so we don't have to do that once Hannah arrives.
I don't have a true nursery for Hannah but once everything is up I will be sure to take some photos!  

Stay tuned for Doctor Appointment updates tomorrow!

1 comment

  1. Yay for a new pic!!! I am guessing Hannah is going to be long. And dont worry, that baby weight will come off quick, especially if you breastfeed. Burning 500 extra calories a day is wonderful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)