Bed Rest Update

Well, even though I lounged all weekend, my blood pressure still went up a little. The baby still sounds good but I go into the doctor again on Friday. She said that if my pressure still hasn't gone down, she will induce me at 38 weeks--which I'm guessing could be as early as the end of next week or early the following week because I am currently about 36 1/2 weeks.


I can still go to work since I work at a desk but other than that I am supposed to be lazy. I think tonight though I am going to go to Babies R Us to get the last minute things that I need... then that will make me feel a little better because I can cross that off my list and it will allow me to be lazy.


But now I play the waiting game again... ugh! 

Could Hannah's birthday be in October??? AH!

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)