Blood Pressure Update

So my blood pressure is still high but it did come down a bit. 

Since I still have a week until I am 38 weeks, I will go back for another appointment next Friday. Then she'll decide what the plan of attack will be. If its still high--I get induced, if it goes down--I guess we wait for Hannah to decide when she is going to come... which might be a awhile because I'm not dilated at all yet.

And so we wait until next Friday...

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)