Stuck In The House

We're stuck in the house again for the next few days because of this crazy winter weather.

Hannah's school was canceled for tomorrow because of the frigid temps.

We have been doing our best to keep busy. We're reading, playing on our leap pads, doing crafts, playing soccer in the hallway. Mama made puffins (pancake muffins) and m&m cookies.





Daddy will be home late tonight so I told him to pick up dinner on the way home. :oP Maybe we'll start a fire tonight too.

Maybe I'll pick up an unfinished afghan and crochet later today. I haven't done that in quite some time. I really have to finish Hannah's flower afghan so I can start on Hailey's. :o)

We're just trying to make the best out of being stuck in the house.

Stay warm, friends!


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

1 comment

  1. I went to target last night and got markers, a painting coloring book, and the play tent.
    I'm over the cold!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)