Cautiously Introducing...

Baby Loving #3.


We have kept this secret for some time now, but after our loss in September, we wanted to wait to share the news until we saw our little bean with a strong heartbeat--something we never saw last time.

Well, yesterday we saw just that!

My doctor did an informal ultrasound (the perks of your OB being a friend of the family) to see the heartbeat. No sooner did our bean appear on screen, did the doc say 'and there's the heartbeat'. It was music to my ears. We also saw our bean wiggling around and at one point we could make out its little arms. :o)

So, while I know we are not out of the woods, I felt that it was time to share our exciting news!

---------------------

I probably won't do this every week but here are some details:

Due Date? October 2nd


How far along? 9 weeks today

How big is baby? the size of a green olive  

Weight gain? +1

Maternity clothes?  Not yet but I can tell my pants are getting a bit tighter

Stretchmarks? nope  

Sleep? waking up to pee a lot, which I remember with the other two. I also have a hard time falling back asleep once I wake up.

Best moment this week?  definitely seeing out little bean with a strong heartbeat. Keep growing little one!

Movement? not yet  

Food cravings? nothing really. I am just always hungry.

Gender? The plan is to not find out what this one is. I had high blood pressure (shocker) at my appointment yesterday so if at the end I have to have more ultrasounds, it might make keeping the secret a tad more difficult. :o/

Labor signs?  no! please cook for at least another 28 weeks!

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? nothing. I plan on fully enjoying being pregnant. I felt like with Colson I complained a lot. But since this is for sure our last baby, I want to try to enjoy being pregnant.

What I am looking forward to?  Making it to the 2nd trimester and starting to feel the little bean move.   

Milestones?  we saw the heartbeat!

Next doctor's appointment?  March 18th--2 days shy of 12 weeks



Image and video hosting by TinyPic

5 comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)