Colson's Birthday Party

Well, last week got away from me but I finally found time to post photos from Colson's birthday party.

Colson was super excited about his party...and his fun flannel and overalls. :oP

 This was the 'apple orchard' set-up.
 Colson had a red velvet cake...that was delicious!
 Plus I made mini apple pies and apple pie pops.
 This was a food set-up.


 We also had chicken wings, pigs in a blanket, and meatballs.

Colson did a great job blowing out his candle! 


He opened his gifts all on his own. He wasn't a fan of the clothes though. He would just toss them out of the bag then look up all disappointed because there wasn't a toy with them. It was pretty funny!


I was able to get a decent family photo...of us all in our flannel! :oP
And then here is a group shot! :o)
It was a really great party and I think everyone had fun.

Thank you to those to came out to help us celebrate! :o)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

3 comments

  1. Colsons party looks adorable!! Happy Birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great party!! Love all of the decorations and those mini pies look amazing! YUM! I still can't believe Colson to turn two. Glad y'all had a good time celebrating!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have the best parties! Wish we had been there!!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)