I saw this over on my bestie, Sara's blog.
...you will find in my purse
1. Lipgloss or Chapstick
2. My wallet or at least my license and debit card
4. A pen
5. My phone
...you will find in my bedroom
1. Clothes on our dressers because they are way too small (they were my childhood dressers--we really need some larger dressers!)
2. Photos of Hannah. We are bad parents and have not updated the photos in our frames to include Colson :o(
3. Chapstick on my side table
4. Ponytail holders on my side table
...I've always wanted to do
1. Travel somewhere west of the Mississippi River. Every vacation I have ever been on has been east the the Mississippi.
2. Canopy glide through the rainforest.
3. Work for Disney as an animator
4. Go on a little trip with my bestie--just the two of us-- to somewhere fun.
5. Go on a family vacation where our parents and siblings came along--maybe a cruise or renting a beach house
...I'm currently loving
1. Cadbury eggs
2. Old reruns of Boy Meets World
4. My new camelback bottle I got at Target today
5. That the kiddos play together
...quirks I have
1. I always have to have Chapstick or a lipgloss with me.
2. I hate doing laundry and I will keep on running it through the dryer just to avoid having to fold them
3. If I mess up while writing a list, I must rewrite the whole list over. I can't stand scribbled out things.
4. I love to start new projects but I have a hard time finishing them.
5. I have this deep desire to be organized but I have no idea where to even begin. So therefore our house remains rather cluttered because I have to idea where to put half of our crap.