Easter Photos

My MIL, myself and Auntie Mandi took the kiddos out today to get some Easter photos taken.

After a not so successful Christmas session, I was quite nervous about getting photos taken again in a store.

But we had been practicing with Hannah and it payed off big time! Every photo was so cute! We had a hard time choosing which photos we wanted to get printed.

Here they are:










These photos make me even more excited for our next family photo session with Amy. I love having our photos taken and now that Hannah is actually smiling (and loving on her brother), they are going to be awesome! How am I ever going to wait until the Fall?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. OMG those are gorgeous!!! I love their outfits too. I love Hannah's smile and Colson is really looking at the camera. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY GOODNESS I love the long tie idea! Great photos.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)