Christmas #1-Mom's Side

This past weekend was one of 4 christmases that we have/go to. This one was for my mom's side. My mom always hosts christmas at her house so I headed over there around 1 to help cook and set everything up.

Here is the table.



I made these yummy peppermint meltaway cookies.



We always have to take a picture of us like this! :oP Sadly though, we did not get a family picture... :o( ah well, I'm sure we'll manage to get one at one of the three other christmases we're going to! :oP



Hannah opening a gift from grandma and grandpa!



Little People!



Hannah and daddy.
Notice the toy in her hand! :oP



She loved her little people toys. (good thing because she is getting more from Santa!)



And I just thought this picture was cute!



This weekend we go to my grandparents house for christmas with my dad's side.

Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)