The Best!

It is the best when my daughter gives me with a huge smile when I go to pick her up!

It is the best when I am feeding my daughter and she grabs my fingers!

It is the best when my daughter laughs at anything and everything!

It is the best when I have a 'conversation' with my daughter!



I love my daughter more and more each day.  I often look at her and wonder how I could be so lucky to have such a wonderful, precious little girl...who each and every day is getting bigger and growing a personality!

I wake up each morning to her smiling face!  She instantly brightens my day! She's the best!

Photobucket

2 comments

  1. Addison is starting to smile at me when i hold her and its amazing. She's also starting to pull on my hair (kid had a death grip sometimes!). Watching the superbowl last night she was cooing when i was explaing-or rather doing my best to-football. I love being a mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My granddaughter is the most beautiful little girl! Just look at those big gorgeous blue eyes. She is the love of life! Gramdma sends you lots of hugs and kisses Hannah,
    XOXOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)