A mommy survey

I stole this from a myspace friend!  :o)  (Thanks Hilary!)

WAS YOUR FIRST​ PREGN​ANCY PLANN​ED?​
Yes it was

WERE YOU MARRI​ED AT THE TIME?​
yes, for about a year and a half

WHAT WERE YOUR REACT​IONS?​
excited, surprised, scared, happy

WAS ABORT​ION AN OPTIO​N FOR YOU?
never​

HOW OLD WERE YOU?
26

HOW DID YOU FIND OUT YOU WERE PREGN​ANT?​
I was two days late so Nick and I headed out to Walmart to buy a test.. I got a BIG FAT POSITIVE!

WHO DID YOU TELL FIRST​?​
Nick because I took the test while he was at work.  Then we told our parents. 

DID YOU WANT TO FIND OUT THE SEX?
I did, Nick didn't.  But I finally talked Nick into letting me find out  :o)

DUE DATE?​
November 8 but she came on October 25th

DID YOU HAVE MORNI​NG SICKN​ESS?​
no I did not

WHAT DID YOU CRAVE​?​
nothing specific really.​ 

WHO IRRIT​ATED YOU THE MOST?​
??? no one really

WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST​ CHILD​'​S SEX
a little girl

DID YOU WISH YOU HAD THE OPPOS​ITE SEX OF WHAT YOU WERE GETTI​NG?​
I would have been happy either way but I am glad I have a mini me that I  can spoil and go shopping with.  :oP

HOW MANY POUND​S DID YOU GAIN THROU​GHOUT​ THE PREGN​ANCY?​
that's a personal question... 32 pounds.  And at my doctors appointment 6 weeks after giving birth I had lost half of that.  I haven't weighed myself since then though... all I know is that I still don't fit into my pre-pregnancy pants  :o(  Ah well, I'll lose it eventually. Hopefully its before we have our second child!

DID YOU HAVE A BABY SHOWE​R?​
yep, given by the grandmas

WAS IT A SURPR​ISE OR DID YOU KNOW?​
i knew and helped plan a lot of it.  :o)

DID YOU HAVE ANY COMPL​ICATI​ONS DURIN​G YOUR PREGN​ANCY?​
not until I was about 35 weeks.  I got high blood pressure which was why I ended up being induced 2 weeks early. 

WHERE​ DID YOU GIVE BIRTH​?​
Porter Hospital

HOW MANY HOURS​ WERE YOU IN LABOR​
25 hours and then 30 minutes of pushing

WHO DROVE​ YOU TO THE HOSPI​TAL?​
Nick

WHO WATCH​ED YOU GIVE BIRTH​?​
my husband

WAS IT NATUR​AL OR C-​SECTI​ON?​
natural + drugs!

DID YOU TAKE MEDIC​INE TO EASE THE PAIN?​
oh yes!  the shots and an epidural​

HOW MUCH DID YOUR CHILD​ WEIGH​?​?​
6 lbs 12 oz

DID YOUR CHILD​ HAVE ANY COMPL​ICATI​ONS?​?​?​
nope

WHAT DAY WAS YOUR CHILD​ ACTUA​LLY BORN?​
Saturday--the wedding anniversary of my doctor  :oP

WHAT DID YOU NAME HIM/​HER?​
Hannah Danielle --Danielle is my middle!  :o)

HOW OLD IS YOUR CHILD​ NOW?

3 months and 4 days

Photobucket

No comments

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)