Vacation--The Petting Zoo

When I was little, during vacation we would go to the petting zoo in Minoqua. I knew that we had to take our kiddos there as well!

They have added animals and made improvements but it was just as I remembered! :o)

As soon as you walk out into the zoo you are greeted by the goats. And actually it was more like bombarded by goats. They were everywhere!



One little goat even wanted to take a ride in the stroller! :oP


The kiddos thought that feeding them was just the coolest thing ever!



Then we stopped to see some of the other animals in the 'petting' section.




You could give the bears a drink, so of course we had to do that.



Nick tried the 'soda' and said it tasted very similar to Green River. :oP



Then we stopped to pet and feed the deer. 






We had a great time at the zoo and the kids really got a kick out of being able to feed the animals. 

I wanted to try to smuggle out one of those little goats but I figured the 3 kids, 2 dogs and myself and Nick were all that our home could handle. Although, maybe it would have helped with our mowing... :oP 
















1 comment

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)