Happy 11 Months, Miss Hailey!


Little miss is now 11 months old. We are now counting down until Hailey turns the big 1 year old!

She is still on the smaller side...wearing 9 month clothes with the occasional 6 month outfit. I did just bring up all 12 month stuff though so I'm sure I'll start putting her that soon.

Still a great eater. We do 3 bottles a day with 3 meals. I am trying to do a lot of meals as finger foods but still give her then occasional purée. She is loving peaches, pears, strawberries, bananas, and avacado cut into cubes. She also like broccoli. I have given her peas and carrots but she's not a huge fan of the pea texture. She also likes pasta. 

Hailey is still doing well in the sleeping department. She usually goes to bed around 8 and wakes up at 8. Although we have had some random wake-ups. I constitute that to growth spurts, or Nick waking her up when he is getting ready in the morning. I'm sure if she was in her own room she wouldn't wake up as much. Or if she was waking up she would eventually put herself back to sleep. But since she's in our room, I usually just get up and give her a bottle and she falls right back asleep.

She is also still taking 2 naps a day.

She now has 4 teeth--2 lowers and 2 uppers. 

She can wave bye-bye and clap and has just started giving kisses... which are absolutely the best.

She can say dada, mama, ni-ni (night night), uh-oh, ah-da (all done), da-er (Dodger), and uh (up). Obviously to most people some of these would not sound like words but since I am with her all day and actually working with her on these words, I can translate. :oP

She is cruising the furniture and I have caught her standing all by herself. Will she walk by 1 year?? I'm not sure. The other 2 walked at 14 months and I would have sworn both would have walked sooner. 

Not sure on weight and height. She has her 1 year appointment in a month.

Hailey is still such a laid back and happy baby. She just goes with the flow most of the time. Vacation with her was a piece of cake. No crying on the long car ride. Perfectly content playing with toys in her pack n' play. 

We just love her to bits!!

Happy 11 months, Hailey!! You're on your way to beig a big 1 year old!!


2 comments

  1. She sounds like such a great baby! I'm certain she and Alyx would get along great. I've always said that Emma was a great baby...but Alyx is a much easier baby! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Almost one! Eek! She's just the perfect mix of Hannah and Colson!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)