22 week baby update

Due Date? October 2nd

How far along? 22 weeks today

How big is baby? the size of a papaya--11 inches long and weighing about a pound

Weight gain? +14 :o( but that's pretty on track for where I was with Colson. I'm just hoping to avoid the crazy 9 pound weight gain in 5 weeks that I had with him between now and 29 weeks.

Maternity clothes? Yep. Still need a pair of maternity jean shirts though.

Stretchmarks? nope

Sleep? If my restless legs calm down I am able to fall asleep, but all week they have been driving me crazy!

Best moment this week? 31 years ago today my mom got the best birthday present ever! :oP hahaha! I was born! I wouldn't want to share a birthday with anyone else! We're celebrating our birthdays tonight!

Movement? Baby is a mover. I love feeling the thumps and wiggles!

Food cravings? Nothing specific really.

Gender? Team Green!

Labor signs? no!

Belly button in or out? in

What I miss? Other than having a comfortable bra I am not missing anything right now.

What I am looking forward to? Meeting this little peanut! Plus working on some DIY projects for baby. I have already made a new boppy cover and I am currently waiting on fabric to finish a quilt. (Blog post to come)

Milestones? Over half way done now.

Next doctor's appointment? June 10th--BP yesterday was 126/78 which is pretty low for me but he still wants to see me every two weeks to make sure it doesn't spike and I need to be put on meds. Non-stress tests and ultrasounds will start around 28 weeks.

Here is my bump picture.




Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments

  1. You look great!!! I hope your BP stays good...that was my issue when I was pregnant with Emma. I ended up with hypertension and it's so not fun. But so far with baby #2, it's been good! Keeping my fingers crossed for you =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post?!
    Good job on your bp! Keep it that way! :oP Can't wait to see the post on the projects....I need to know what we are having so I can make baby some things! :o)
    Also, cute top, where from??

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!! :o)